New CEO of Action for Children, Eric Karolak’s response to President Barrack Obama’s proposal to “do something big” for early childhood education. Before succeeding previous CEO, Diane Bennett, Dr. Karolak was the founding Executive Director of the Early Care and Education Consortium and from 2001-2006 he led the National Childcare Information Center.
Reader’s Top Picks!
- RT @firstfiveyears: #Childcare is not a luxury for American families—it’s a necessity. Learn how the CDCTC helps families w/cost of care ht… 15 hours ago
- RT @JaneLeach1: 10 simple, fun activities for parents and preschoolers to do together babycenter.com/0_10-simple-fu… 15 hours ago
- Does your child care participate in Ohio’s Step Up to Quality rating program? @FranklinCoOhio @ComMarilynBrown & J… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- It’s time to Step Up to Quality. Samantha did it. We can help your center or family child care program, too. twitter.com/nbc4i/status/9… 4 days ago
- Does your child care participate in Ohio’s Step Up to Quality rating program? @FranklinCoOhio @ComMarilynBrown & J… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
See what we’re up to!