New CEO of Action for Children, Eric Karolak’s response to President Barrack Obama’s proposal to “do something big” for early childhood education. Before succeeding previous CEO, Diane Bennett, Dr. Karolak was the founding Executive Director of the Early Care and Education Consortium and from 2001-2006 he led the National Childcare Information Center.
Reader’s Top Picks!
- A universal #FridayFact: early moments matter. facebook.com/Upworthy/video… 3 days ago
- RT @ColumbusGov: I want to take this opportunity to make changes to elevate the lives of individuals, provide family stability and revitali… 4 days ago
- RT @ColumbusGov: In the spirit of regionalism, .@ColsRecParks will provide youth and family development opportunities at 11 neighborhood co… 4 days ago
- RT @UWCO: "I'm committed to helping residents gain the training needed to break the cycle of poverty." @MayorGinther #stateofcbus #reducepo… 4 days ago
- Women face childcare benefits cliff, lowpaying jobs @MayorGinther names Shelly Beiting Exec Dir of #Cbus Women's Comm 2 advise #StateofCBUS 4 days ago
See what we’re up to!