New CEO of Action for Children, Eric Karolak’s response to President Barrack Obama’s proposal to “do something big” for early childhood education. Before succeeding previous CEO, Diane Bennett, Dr. Karolak was the founding Executive Director of the Early Care and Education Consortium and from 2001-2006 he led the National Childcare Information Center.
Reader’s Top Picks!
- The road to quality-rating is mapped, and AFC will provide staff guides to help you along the way. We can even sque… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- We’re packed this morning for a free Step Up to Quality Fair. #Childcare providers learning about the process of b… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Calling all dads! The Father Factor program is a FREE workshop that begins on Monday, Jan 22nd from 6pm -730pm at… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- RT @books_gay: #FridayReads #WeNeedDiverseBooks Plz share. #childrensbooks Link - amzn.to/2gUZC3w support #LGBTQ affirming autho… 18 hours ago
- Are you a mom that uses childcare? The Columbus Women’s Commission is looking for working mothers to share their… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 23 hours ago
See what we’re up to!