New CEO of Action for Children, Eric Karolak’s response to President Barrack Obama’s proposal to “do something big” for early childhood education. Before succeeding previous CEO, Diane Bennett, Dr. Karolak was the founding Executive Director of the Early Care and Education Consortium and from 2001-2006 he led the National Childcare Information Center.
Reader’s Top Picks!
- “We’ve survived the pandemic so far… but, we’re looking at a $10-15K loss each month. After a month or two with tho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @ChildCareAware: *NEW REPORT* @ChildCareAware has released #PickingUpThePieces, a detailed report on the #COVID19 pandemic’s impact on #… 3 hours ago
- RT @GroundworkOhio: “We have a short timeframe to do so much… interventions like quality child care and evidence-based home visiting help s… 6 hours ago
- RT @GroundworkOhio: 40% of #childcare programs say they will need to close without relief. Are you one of them? Congress needs to hear from… 1 day ago
- RT @CraneCenterOSU: .@EKarolak of @Act4Kidz talks about the financial bind facing child care programs: nbc4i.com/news/local-new… https://t.c… 1 day ago
See what we’re up to!