New CEO of Action for Children, Eric Karolak’s response to President Barrack Obama’s proposal to “do something big” for early childhood education. Before succeeding previous CEO, Diane Bennett, Dr. Karolak was the founding Executive Director of the Early Care and Education Consortium and from 2001-2006 he led the National Childcare Information Center.
Reader’s Top Picks!
- Be the parent you want to be. A class for parents who parent separately. #positiveparents #parenting https://t.co/1fKnWJdcO3 17 hours ago
- Spread the Word: Kids Eat Free This Summer! | Ohio Department of Education - bit.ly/2sI2Fox!#.WUQ2… #columbus… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Summer Safety Tips: Sun and Water Safety - bit.ly/2ro2j2f https://t.co/wu37RLQJiZ 2 days ago
- Date Ideas: Parents and Kids @expcols - bit.ly/2sGVmgJ https://t.co/kYce3somLX 3 days ago
- RT @firstfiveyears: NEW: National poll shows early childhood education is a top priority for voters – both Democrats & Republicans! 🖍️ http… 3 days ago
See what we’re up to!